Kevin Nash redefines umbrella design once again!
Kevin Nash owns umbrella innovation - the man who took a standard round umbrella package and designed the carp world’s first Oval umbrella to cover and protect bedchairs. The enormously successful Profile brolly followed, and later the legendary Groundhog.
The Scope concept of mobile compact tackle brought a new challenge – how to reduce the 60 inch length of a packed down umbrella? We are now delighted to announce that Kevin has raised the bar for umbrella design once again.
The Scope Ops® Brolly combines all the market leading features of the Groundhog Brolly with its substantial coverage but with one big difference, the rib length is approximately 44 inches when folded away to co-exist with the minute 44 inch packdown length of a 9 ft Scope Rod.
Ultra light, strong and stable and unbeatably compact. Why would the Scope session angler want to use anything else?
- Ultra light – brolly and bivvy sticks weigh only 3.6 kg
- Innovative folding rib design achieves 44 inch (112cm) rib pack down length
- Extreme waterproof 5000mm Aqua Sense Hydra cover
- Space frame hub for vastly increased internal room
- Mini sides enhance protection
- Four rear rib ground contact for total stability
- Rain gutter prevents front water run off
- Reinforced rib ends
- Supplied with twin 28 inch storm sticks
- Four swivel storm rod caps
- Heavy duty half depth groundsheet
- Supplied with Nash T pegs and carry bag