- Product Description
- Other Information
- Product Reviews
Available in 1m and 1.5m lengths and in four colours: Original Camo, Weedy Green, Sandy Graved and Choddy Silt
- These four dry colours darken down significantly when wet and can therefore be selected to match the lake bed.
- E-S-P Leadcore is highly resistant, extremely supple and leaders are spliced at both ends to give a streamlined joint with maximum breaking strain.
- The 1m leader allows optimum rod compression and provides minimal wind resistance when distance casting.
- The 1.5m leaders are ideal for short to medium range up to 60m where the extra length helps to keep more of the terminal tackle firmly anchored along the bottom.
- The Lead Clip is strong enough to be used with P.V.A bags or the arm can be cut back to achieve easier release of the lead.
- The enclosed split rings can be used for easy attachment of ready made rigs which terminate in a swivel or to provide a uni-link style joint.